Sick mama
Daddy was dressing the kids for a walk... hilarious, I think. But I was pretty thankful as I was laying in bed with a bad cold and feeling horrible.
Unfortunately we are invited for Mia´s 4th birthday in the afternoon and my loves will have to go alone! Anyway... take the chance to get enough sleep and a good movie maybe, ha!
Writing a letter for Miss Mia´s big day... so so lovely!
Enjoy the party my loved ones!
Mama
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
-
Sibling love At present I´m very busy preparing a detailed post about playing with my 2,5 year old toddler.. collecting photos an...
-
Car Daddy picked us up in the moning to go on a test drive. He intends to buy a new car and got one today, similar to his favorite. But...
-
Last year of kindergarden for Miss. L In the evening daddy surprised us with a lovely card and and and awesome necklace... just to s...




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen