Max and Lina,
this Dad of yours is a special one... I can tell you. He is so much in love with you and showing every day... and it´s most wonderful seeing him together with you.
When I fell in love with him I was often thinking about the time he will be a father one day. And now there are thousands of things and moments I adore... but most of all...
I love how naturally he is supporting me raising and loving you two.
It was an awesome day! I´m truly one lucky girl to be blessed with such a family!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
-
Sibling love At present I´m very busy preparing a detailed post about playing with my 2,5 year old toddler.. collecting photos an...
-
Car Daddy picked us up in the moning to go on a test drive. He intends to buy a new car and got one today, similar to his favorite. But...
-
Last year of kindergarden for Miss. L In the evening daddy surprised us with a lovely card and and and awesome necklace... just to s...












Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen