Happy Birthday to... me!
Confessed... there were times in my life I was really complaining about not being surprised a lot by my hubby. So he incredibly exerted himself and planned an awesome birthday party for me.
My lovely friends came and spent the afternoon with us... it was a hot and funny day!
I am grateful to be blessed with a family who loves me!
xo
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
-
Sibling love At present I´m very busy preparing a detailed post about playing with my 2,5 year old toddler.. collecting photos an...
-
Car Daddy picked us up in the moning to go on a test drive. He intends to buy a new car and got one today, similar to his favorite. But...
-
Last year of kindergarden for Miss. L In the evening daddy surprised us with a lovely card and and and awesome necklace... just to s...


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen