Childcare
My lovely friend is taking care for my babies too when the grandparents are busy. It feels so good to have people around who you can trust... entrust your treasures.
First I thought it would turn out a bit difficult for them to be without mama and most difficult for me to let them go.
But... they did not complain a minute and I could deal quite good with the situation although I´m missing them every minute of day.
As long as they are happy... I am happy!
One last week to go and my big boy is starting with kindergarten!
Oh my... where has the time gone!?
Love,
Mama
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
-
Sibling love At present I´m very busy preparing a detailed post about playing with my 2,5 year old toddler.. collecting photos an...
-
Car Daddy picked us up in the moning to go on a test drive. He intends to buy a new car and got one today, similar to his favorite. But...
-
Last year of kindergarden for Miss. L In the evening daddy surprised us with a lovely card and and and awesome necklace... just to s...



...was such a funny day with our cuties, big big kisssss Tati
AntwortenLöschen