Another day with friends
Oh how I love those Apps on my iPhone as my lovely friend is sending the cutest photos of our treasures while I´m in my shift. So I´m always updated and relaxed due to the fact that I know they are having a great time!
Thanks honey!
Haha... not the best picture ever but I love this cuteness that is always there.... always!
Love,
Mama
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
-
Sibling love At present I´m very busy preparing a detailed post about playing with my 2,5 year old toddler.. collecting photos an...
-
Car Daddy picked us up in the moning to go on a test drive. He intends to buy a new car and got one today, similar to his favorite. But...
-
Last year of kindergarden for Miss. L In the evening daddy surprised us with a lovely card and and and awesome necklace... just to s...



yes, Maxima, the cuteness is always there! They are little treasures and you are so blessed by having them in your life!
AntwortenLöschen...they are all little ANGELS, big kisses from auntie
AntwortenLöschen