Vienna Zoo
Went to Vienna today as I have to stay here till sunday for my HypnoBirthing schooling. Daddy and kids go home tomorrow... unfortunately. Oh how I gonna miss them!
Just sayin´ ... it´s my first time being apart from my babies more than a few hours! So... no idea how this will end, haha!
Lots of squirrels in the zoo who are very trustful and eat out of the kid´s hand... this was too cute!
First we thought Max and Lina would be too little to stroll around for so long and we weren´t sure if they would be so interested in watching zoo animals.
Oh... we were totally convinced of the opposite. They were thrilled and simply loved being there. Max was walking aaall the way on his own and Miss L was sitting in her pram without whining.
We loved the giraffes.
Lina finding a "little" baby giraffe beside her huge mama: "Teeny tiny baby!"
Yes, darling... wee two meters.
Little darlings... never forget how much I love you!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
-
Sibling love At present I´m very busy preparing a detailed post about playing with my 2,5 year old toddler.. collecting photos an...
-
Car Daddy picked us up in the moning to go on a test drive. He intends to buy a new car and got one today, similar to his favorite. But...
-
Last year of kindergarden for Miss. L In the evening daddy surprised us with a lovely card and and and awesome necklace... just to s...







Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen