Recovery in sight
Lina so loves to feed our Lilli. Although we always tell her to stop because this tiny dog is not allowed to eat everything she wants her to give... she does not obey!
Have to take a second look but I think I forgot to take a pic of my boy... had an appointment at the doctor´s in the evening and so I was quite distracted...
Nevertheless,
I love you so much
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
-
Sibling love At present I´m very busy preparing a detailed post about playing with my 2,5 year old toddler.. collecting photos an...
-
Car Daddy picked us up in the moning to go on a test drive. He intends to buy a new car and got one today, similar to his favorite. But...
-
Last year of kindergarden for Miss. L In the evening daddy surprised us with a lovely card and and and awesome necklace... just to s...

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen