Moonlight
This pic freaks me out... asked my hubby if he could be so kind to take a photo as I forgot and was en route in the evening very long.
So this is what I got. Usually he takes beautiful pics but this time he tried to get an image of the children watching the full moon but it didn´t work. He gave up... too funny though!
Love you M.
Love you babies,
Mama
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
-
Sibling love At present I´m very busy preparing a detailed post about playing with my 2,5 year old toddler.. collecting photos an...
-
Car Daddy picked us up in the moning to go on a test drive. He intends to buy a new car and got one today, similar to his favorite. But...
-
Last year of kindergarden for Miss. L In the evening daddy surprised us with a lovely card and and and awesome necklace... just to s...

Sorry baby, I could have done better - but next time I will! Love you all, hubby
AntwortenLöschen