Boys´ games...
... and the way girls are playing!
I love you,
Mama
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
-
Sibling love At present I´m very busy preparing a detailed post about playing with my 2,5 year old toddler.. collecting photos an...
-
Car Daddy picked us up in the moning to go on a test drive. He intends to buy a new car and got one today, similar to his favorite. But...
-
Last year of kindergarden for Miss. L In the evening daddy surprised us with a lovely card and and and awesome necklace... just to s...


heehee yes a contrast between boy and girl play is also seen in my home. wow it looks so warm and cosy in your house and i LOVE the view of the snow in the background. amazing!!
AntwortenLöschenHehe I love that cheeky photo of your little boy playing - it reminds me of my daugther actually!
AntwortenLöschen