Samstag, 2. März 2013

058/365 - 27. February 2013

Fun with opi


Opi is coming over every day... at least to say "Hello" and to wish us a nice day. Sometimes he is even taking a look into the iPad although he does not like the kids watch videos on iPhone or iPad. But shortly he found out that there are good instructional dance videos on youtube. So he is watching and dancing and the children are perfectly entertained.


Sometimes Lina has to stay in her playpen as she is making the greatest mess within seconds. This is not helpful while I tidy up or while I´m cooking. So I put her in and... happily... she loves it. I think she would stay there for hours if I let her! But you can rest easy... I take her out when I´m finished.
And by the way: I think she enjoys having an area where she is not disturbed, annoyed or bossed around, haha!


All my love,

Mama

4 Kommentare:

  1. I adore how Lina is interested in putting on and taking off her clothes and her red shoes are so lovely. I need a playpen for Neve!It's great that you have Opi stopping by. I am so excited that my parents will see the children again on Friday. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So funny! Riggs and Lina are just alike! He loves playing in his crib, and I do the same thing when I'm trying to get something done! I swear they would be best buddies if they were together!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such a beautiful photo of Lina and Max with their Opi. So great for them to spend time with their grandparents.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Opi would not like it at our house! We are all glued to our Apple products. :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016