Sonntag, 3. März 2013

060/365 - 01. March 2013

Our favorite change

Although daddy had to go to work in the morning we decided to go to Italy just for the afternoon. The children could have their naps in the car (me too!) and we would have a short change of scenery and a few hours without loads of snow.

It was pretty warm and Max and Lina enjoyed strolling around. Eating pizza, drinking cappuccino outside in the sun and the day ended up perfectly.

We already try to offer the children lots of different adventures to prevent boredom and two whining toddlers at home. So let our spring and summer activities start...

By the way: so very much looking forward to our summer holidays this year. They will be so awesome! Still in the planning phase but I will let you all know about the destination as soon as possible :-)



Such a fun day,

I´m totally in love with you, my family!

6 Kommentare:

  1. I am so happy to see you looking so well, and you all look so happy. Wonderful pictures: I love the sunflare and how you caught the chased bird taking flight. It's great that you can just pop over to Italy and it will be great to follow your adventures this summer.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh wow, I am so jealous! Australia feels so isolated...we can't ever get to another country by car and have to travel across miles and miles of ocean to find one. What a treat getting to just jump in the car and drive to Italy!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh yeah, I just jumped in my car and drive to Italy yesterday too! LOL! You are so fortunate!! Beautiful photos. :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is such a fun set of pictures! :) I'm so envious that you can just pop over to Italy when you want to. My husband and I have been talking about moving to a foreign country (we're in the US) and Italy is one of the top ones on our list. I'm so glad I found you. You have a new follower.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Also, I'm so interested in midwifery. I gave birth to my daughter with a midwife, which is pretty uncommon in the US, and it was such a good experience. I would love to become a midwife, but it's a long program and it's hard to find jobs here that aren't in a hospital.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ohhh, you did have sooo much fun, then, in Italy!!! Look at the happiness and joy in your and your hubby's faces!!!!And......
    I certainly DO KNOW your destination for this summer.... :) !!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016