Sonntag, 10. März 2013

067/365 - 08. March 2013

Mango

Both Max and Lina are crazy for Mango. So I´m cutting one into pieces several times a week. I´m pretty glad about their choices of snacks as they hardly get sweets any more... maybe a lolly in the afternoon and not every day.

At present they love banana cream, which I prepare with avocados, mango and coconut milk, apple-carrot juice, pineapple and mango. When they start asking for sweets very often I make a sweet dish for dinner... like pancakes with apple mash or with raisins-cheese filling.


I´m really proud that they are asking for healthy food too as I particularly want them to eat nutritious.

You make me so happy my perfect little ones,

Mama

4 Kommentare:

  1. Well done Mama!! You definitely should be proud!
    Mango is a winner here too :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Look at Max feeding Lina, such a good big brother!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Max feeding Lina: GORGEOUS!! I am also so impressed with what you feed them, really well done. You have inspired me to look for new recipes.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. My children love mango too! It's a special summer treat. Well done on making such good food choices too - it's always hard to say no when they ask for treats.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016