Unconditional love
Max loves Lina´s hair decoration... and is wearing it himself. Funny...but I think it looks good on him!
Even though I know people who told me... How can you let him? He´s a boy!
Yes he is. And he knows. But it was his wish. It was his decision.
Love you babies...
no matter how you look, what you want, what you decide or how you are going to make your lives!
Mama
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
-
Sibling love At present I´m very busy preparing a detailed post about playing with my 2,5 year old toddler.. collecting photos an...
-
Car Daddy picked us up in the moning to go on a test drive. He intends to buy a new car and got one today, similar to his favorite. But...
-
Last year of kindergarden for Miss. L In the evening daddy surprised us with a lovely card and and and awesome necklace... just to s...



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen