Dienstag, 15. April 2014

13.April 2014 - Palm Sunday

It´s a tradition for years now to go to the palm blessing on sunday before Easter. Unfortunately worst weather the second time. As you all can imagine I wanted to take some family pictures and some pics we all decorating the Easter tree. I forgot to do it... grrrrh!

So I will cheat and make the pics a few days later...



I had to put my girl into the carrier to keep her under the umbrella. Of course I would have preferred to let her stand on her own with her brother holding their bushes themselves. Would have meant wet children... so I refused.



Catching raindrops with the mouth did never ever look so cute...


Stopping by and grandmother´s and great-grandmother´s house is a tradition too and to convince Max and Lina to sit still for a moment was a challenge... again!


Putting a wooden dolphin on daddy´s head put a little smile on Max´ face... Lina´s smile was only implied (which means "you are not funny mama").


Love you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016