Samstag, 21. Februar 2015

045/365 - 14.February 2015

Happy Valentine´s Day!

The morning started with Opi bringing roses for Miss L. and me. My little girl was pretty flashed...  and daddy was preparing yummy breakfast with beautiful flowers for me and the most beautiful crafted loveletter ever!






Doing the Valentine´s crafts for giving and for decoration was so fun this year! The kids had a blast and were enthusistic doing everything I prepared for them. Pinterest was the perfect source to find tons of ideas...




In the afternoon I went to the carnival parade leading through our town. Just went with my boy as little Lina became sick. She wasn´t really sad about this. Took her to bed before Max and I left and she slept for more than two hours then. 








Love,

Mama

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016