Sonntag, 5. April 2015

081/365 - 22.March 2015

Broken hand

That Max´ hand was broken was the dismay of the day. Daddy and the kids came to visit me at work and when we sat there... Max and Lina enjoying their icecream... I recognized it.

His left hand was swollen and there was a hematoma along the hand edge. Due to the fact that I was pretty sensitive about injuries at the moment I took him to the x-ray at once. He got a splint to keep for the next three weeks. Just a side not: wellness holidays should be starting in two days...


Max was so good. Not whining or crying at all but... and that´s the worst... so so sad and his look was heartbreaking. I tried to comfort him but since he had heard that we wanted to delay the days in the mountains he was dejected.

Daddy made the suggestion to go anyway and that were the best news for this sweet guy for ages.




Love,

Mama

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016