Freitag, 15. Januar 2016

359/365 - 24.December 2015

Merry Christmas!


We simply love the time around Christmas. It was a bit exhausting this year due to the early pregnancy symptoms. The sickness is overwhelming sometimes and I´m really tired too. 

Nevertheless we went on with the traditions... a calm day, going to the Advent market and a cosy evening. I want to have time for the kids and spend lovely time together.



Going to town is so relaxing... a walk through the decorated city. We ride the Christmas train each year, eat chocolate fruits and have funny chats.




On the way home we stop by at great-grandmother to wish a a merry Christmas!






We had a wonderful day together and I´m so blessed to have this family! I could not be happier!

I love you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016