Sonntag, 19. März 2017

26. August 2016

Happy 5th Birthday, lovely Lina!


You saw the dog we got for your birthday and this was your face when you came down the stairs... I was really touched! It is so precious when kids show their joy and their delight about something... too wonderful!

Holding her babybrother means so much to her. She adores him! 




Lina wished for a Frozen party and she got it! I really like decorating for the kids´ birthday partys, to see how much they enjoy it and to make lovely memories for them!


In the afternoon after having coffee and cake we went for a walk. I´m really proud when I see my five-year old riding her bike like a big girl!



Little hungry baby


Making the foot and handprints with Leo was so much fun for the siblings.




This day was oh so wonderful and I think you enjoyed it a lot, lovely Lina!
I love you to the moon and back

Mama


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016