Sonntag, 7. April 2013

096/365 - 06. April 2013

Baby, Baby, Baby

I had the chance to make a shooting with this new member in our family. I was asked to take the newborn pics as we already got the most adorable belly photos two weeks ago.

So here we are... some of the photos we took today. Confessed... I´m pretty proud of the result as I´m no professional photographer. But we got 252 adorable shots...


Lina was so in love with this pretty doll... she could hardly let the hands off her! Awwww...


Of course... hubby had to take a pic of baby E and me! I´m in love with this...


Decided to post only some of the photos with my children on because the other, actual ones are just for the new parents :-) Going to ask my cousin if she would mind to let me show some masterpieces, haha!

 
Maybe we should have a third baby earlier than planned!? No... just kidding... or not!?


Awwww... she is adorable!

Such moments bring the feelings back as I had my babies in my arms... fresh and new and teeny tiny!

Love you my sweeties,

Mama

4 Kommentare:

  1. So beautiful baby
    Makes me want a new baby!(hope my husband doesn´t read this) ;)
    Good shots! Keep going!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. She is such a beauty! And yes! Have another baby! You and your hubby make beautiful children;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such a beautiful baby! Your kids are enamored with her! So sweet!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ADORABLE!!! Love them all. You look so sweet with a baby in your arms, and your children are perfect with the baby. You did such a lovely job of the photos, wonderful.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016