Dienstag, 21. Mai 2013

138/365 - 18. May 2013

Birthday Party

We had such a lovely day together with our friends. Fortunately the weather was great although it was not really the warmth we are used to in May.

The morning was full of preparations... salads and meat... the terrace nicely decorated, mowing the lawn with opi and daddy and putting the grill on fire. Giving parties is a pretty cool thing...


Oh my darling is 35 now. Crazy. I exactly remember the time he was 18. Even more crazy.
 

Now we are blessed with these two most precious gifts... simply because of this I would never ever prefer to be younger once again. Every thought that is not including my babies is not worth to think!


While eating a piece of cake little Lina is able to sit still for a few minutes... remarkable!


Is this a beautiful smile or what?


Of course... this smile above is beautiful too!

In the evening I asked Max if he liked the day and what he liked most about it:

Max: "Mowing the lawn!"
Me: "Oh... but we had lovely friends with us and you had lots of children to play with! What did you like most about this?"
Max: "Eating the cake."

Urgh...

I love you all so much,

Mama/wife :-)

1 Kommentar:

  1. I really love this post. We are so blessed to be in love with wonderful men!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016