Freitag, 24. Mai 2013

139/365 - 19. May 2013

Minimundus and Reptile Zoo 2013

Such a lovely day together with the grandparents. We had rain too but it was not that bad because we had kind of emergency program too. So we had a short snack and then visited the inside reptile zoo until the weather turned better again.

The children were so relaxed. I think they are so very much longing for a change of scenery due to the worst weather for eternal months now.

Max was totally crazy for the miniature trains and was searching for them everywhere. He had opi as companion and enjoyed this so much. Miss Lina was sitting in the pram and the carrier most of the time as she was not very supportive to progress.







First I thought the photos would not turn out very pretty on the basis of the missing sun... but not at all... I love them all!

... and I love you all,

Mama

Check out our day there in the year 2012...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Yes these pictures are really lovely. What a great place. I keep checking your blog but always when I am nursing Neve and too sleepy to comment. It sounds like you are super busy. I am packing our things ready to move house and we have just started going to the gym together so even without a job I am feeling so busy. But now I am 40 and I got a wonderful new camera so exciting times lay ahead. I am really looking forward to your update. And the children just become more and more wonderful. You have such beautiful children. xxxx

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016