Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013

160/365 - 09. June 2013

Mama is 34

Happy birthday to me, haha!

I had such an awesome day although daddy was far away in Portugal. Spent the day together with my parents and my babies... and granny came over for a visit which made me happy even more. It is pretty exhausting for her to climb all stairs we have as she is 87 already. But I think she did it for me!


I was working in the morning... visiting a young family of three now. I simply love this work and I really recognize it as I didn´t even mind to go there on a sunday or on my birthday! They had a little gift for me too... cute, isn´t it?


When I came home omi had decorated the terrace and had placed my presents in the most lovely way. Thank you mama, I love you!
 

(btw: our little dog Lilli is running away in the pic and not peeing, haha!)
 
All in all we had a relaxing day at home and that was just perfect!

I love you all so much,

Mama

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016