Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013

161/365 - 10. June 2013

Salad

Around midday we went to granny. The weather was really nice although far too cold for this time of the year but nevertheless the kids enjoyed playing in garden and observing granny working there. She was picking the salad for lunch and Max helped her washing it in the garden sink.

Really... there´s something magical about water for children!


Emelie

This is what my babies do when Miss E comes over for a visit. They are totally thrilled and this poor (blissed) little girl is occupied and loved and hugged and kissed... anyway... I find it cute!

... and it makes me sure (every time I see these darlings together) to want one more baby... sigh!


By the way... these kissing pics are snapshot... what means... I did not tell Max and Lina to please kiss the baby, haha! Beyond words!

I love you so

Mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. These are gorgeous. Love the top one what a beautiful lawn!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. They have grown so much since I last saw them. Lina looks so sweet in her little headscarf. Good to see you! xxxxx

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016