Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013

187/365 - 06. July 2013

Steam Railway



Max was totally thrilled as he heard we would go by train again. I think he remembered our trip the year before...

Last year Lina was sitting in her pram and was such a baby... but check out our little lady joining us this time! She was side by side with her big brother, holding still and observing everything with such a curiosity! Max was explaining a lot and telling stories... Lina did listen and showing him her love!


This part was one of the most exciting... as always.

In the middle of the tour we stopped to visit a historical vehicle museum. There were a lot of buttons to push to activate a loud machine... 
Me: "Max, push the button, nothing will happen to you! Look at this boy... he is pushing it too (very insensitive, I know)!"
Max: "Max is too little... I don´t want!"
Me: "You are right... this boy is a bit older too!"
Max: "Yes... I will push it when I´m older too!"


I love those family trips... so much fun and love!

Mama

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016