Dienstag, 30. Juli 2013

207/365 - 26. July 2013

One month... 


... left and my babygirl is not ONE and more. For me ONE is so very conntected with little and new, dependent and babyish. But when this little number ONE is gone I get the feeling of having a real toddler at once.


When I think about all the progresses you already made, sweet Lina, and all the things you have learnt within such a short time I should not have the feeling that a lot is going to change. You are so very much behaving and acting like a big girl already I hardly come along.


For about two months now you are talking... I mean really! You are speaking single words since you turned one but the last few weeks you are talking like crazy. Every word pronounced to very clearly and even putting them together in sentences! This thrills me!

I can have conversations with my baby... pretty weird, I confess!


I think I will publish an update about your actual development and status quo. There is only little time left for me in my everyday life but I´m sure this work will be worth it.


Lina, you are such a precious gift, my sunshine, my g i r l! I love you beyond words!

 ... and by the way... you are one lucky girl to have the best brother in the world, 
sweet Max!


My babies, I love you

1 Kommentar:

  1. I cannot believe she is going to be 2!! Such a big girl now...I guess it's time for another ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016