Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2013

319/365 - 15. November 2013

Max is four

This exciting day started with a lovely, lovely party in kindergarden. Two boys were celebrating their special days together and the mamas were invited too. It was such a cute morning and afterwards I took my boy home with me.


Four lights...

This is the first birthday - since we have children - we do not celebrate with lots of people and fuss. We decided to spend the birthdays to come just the family we are. Doing what the kids want to and building up some traditions.


The apple cake was so yummy
We are... so in love!
I´m proud of you beyond words my son!
Lina is pretty happy with Max´ birthday present
Last birthday wishes before bedtime
An extended birthday post is in work but time is flying by and unfortunately the days have 24 hours only... so stay tuned... it will be finished... someday!

Love you,

Mama

2 Kommentare:

07. November 2016