Samstag, 28. Dezember 2013

338/365 - 04. December 2013

Saint Nicholas

In the morning I went to the shopping center with Lina while Max was in kindergarden. Love these one-on-one times with my babies. 
Meeting Saint Nicholas was spectacular for Miss L this year. First I thought she would be restrained because she is not thrilled being addressed by unfamiliar people or even touched. I was so very wrong!

Meeting Saint Nicholas left her speechless and astonished.

Waiting is so hard
Me: "Lina, let´s go upstairs to Saint Nicholas!"
Lina:" No, Lina alone."

Oh... okay darling!

Oh my... check out this face!
Lina:" Mama!!! Lina saying bye-bye please!"

So we had to stop him that Missy could shake his hand telling "bye-bye"! SOOO CUTE!


In the evening we went there once more with Max...


Is he a brave boy or what? Those ugly creatures are pretty frightening with the masks and loud bells I think!?

Lucky me... I was allowed to go with them this time, ha!
Such a nice day with my darlings!

Love you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016