Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2014

358/365 - 24. December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Last year I already had changed the way we wanted to celebrate Christmas and the days around. I do not invite lots of people on Christmas Eve. Except people who are with us all the year which means omi and opi. They are helping with decoration and food and so they are no actual visit.

This year was a bit different again as I came home from my nightshift in the morning. I was so very tired and went to bed quickly until midday.

Nevertheless we wanted to keep the tradition up to spend as much time with our kids. To have the family-focused day which is anyway meant to be. We rugged the babies up... a bit because the weather was not cold...


 ... and went to town.

Riding the train through the town... so lovely

The plan was to prepare dinner afterwards, decorate the table, take a bath and dress up... but... everything was done! Thank you so much mama and papa!


I cannot tell you how sweet little Lina was: "Thank you, thank you, lovely Christ Child!" she said for every gift she opened! 
Luckily she liked the toys too because first we thought she would only love her new clothes, ha!

Max was so thrilled... could not say a lot, except "Look! Look! Look!"

Not a lot photos during unwrapping this year because we had put up the video camera to get the things the kids said and the emotions and of course... our singing!
 

Wish you all had and merry and bright time! We had... with our family, we had love and laughter, yummy food, joy and happiness!
Christmas is special time for me and my loves, it brings peace to our hearts and especially since we changed the habits and focus on us!

I love you so much

Mama

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016