Freitag, 3. Januar 2014

365/365 - 31. December 2013

Last day of the year 2013

It was an awesome year. So many things to be grateful for and on top of these are of course my family - my incomparable and unique hubby and my oh so loved and precious children. 

When I finished my 366 project in December 2012 I was pretty proud and happy that I did it and that it was done. I put the slideshows together, browsed through older posts and then I was sure... I could not stop.

I wanted to change the way I was posting because the pressure of doing it daily was too much. So I decided to publish weekly or when I had time to. It worked. Sometimes I had to catch up a lot but anyway I was proud I kept up. ... and now... when I look at the videos of 2013 I know it was totally worth it!


So what´s up with 2014? Haha! Can I stop? NO.


The last day of the year was a comfy one. We visited granny and were so happy to meet baby E too. The kids had a blast because everyone was thrilled to see them and was entertaining them perfectly. Guess who liked this!?


I can roughly imagine how excited Lina will be when there will be a baby in our house someday. She is totally crazy for littles and treating them so gently.


 Oh I have some handsome men in my house. Proud mama and wife here!


On Christmas Eve both Max and Lina were in high spirits that it was difficult to get them to bed. They could not leave their new toys and enjoyed the beautiful atmosphere of the Holy Night a lot.

I thought it would be the same about New Year´s Eve but nothing. They were tired soon and whining. The idea of watching the fireworks together was... a bad one. Anyway... we put them to bed and spent a funny and relaxing evening together with my parents.


Fortunately I made these at the beginning of the evening... would defintely not have worked later! These pics turned out adorable... I love them!

My babies on the last day of 2012. Is this change crazy or what!?


Thank you my loves for this great year, full of ups and downs, full of laughter and joy, love and happiness! You all are the love of my life and I will not even imagine a day without you! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you... for being mine!

Mama
R.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016