Dienstag, 4. Februar 2014

26.January 2014 - Footprints


This is a ritual in our house. It´s been quite a long time now since we did it the last time but as my babygirl has her monthly anniversary today, I thought it would be a lovely idea... and the kids had a blast!

It was even no problem to get them to the bathroom for the nightly routine as sometimes this is a little fight. Usually they don´t want to stop playing and running although they love taking their bath or shower.

Daddy was so sweet to take those snapshots for us...


Lina is such a big girl already. It has been no time since she was whining and fidgeting around while I was trying to get those cute prints. It has been no time even since my boy was this wriggly little baby... urgh!



 It was great... 

... even though Max´ face tells something else now and then. He is too funny!


Fortunately he showed me his totally natural "I like it" face too.


Thank you daddy for doing this with us!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016