Dienstag, 13. Januar 2015

012/365 - 12.January 2015

Mama at work

My hubby is bestest as he has always been supporting me doing my documenting delight projects ever since I started in 2012 and doing it the fourth year now (of course he is whining sometimes but nevertheless the biggest help). I think this is pretty awesome! Confessed... I was often skeptical I would get get it done!?

The first year - 2012 - was quite easy, the second one - 2013 - the hardest. The kids grew up and having two little toddlers was exhausting. So doing the post every evening when I wished nothing more than just watching tv, reading or doing nothing was the biggest challenge. Anyway... I was far behind sometimes but could catch up from time to time. The feeling of having nailed it at the end of the year was the trip worth it.

In 2014 I could no longer find the time to do it daily as I had started to work again, too. But giving it up completely was no option. Doing it weekly was the compromise... and I´m proud of my 52/365 project of the year 2014.

2015 is the long-awaited recovery so far. The kids love going to the kindy and I decided to work a little less. The afternoons are filled with activities... often done with the grandparents - the best one you could have in addition - and so I found time again to write my online dairy, keep the moments alive and hold memories.

Today hubby send me this pic to work. Thanks honey for going with me...
 

Love you all so much

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016