Montag, 5. Januar 2015

New Year´s Eve 2014

So there it is... the last day of the year!

It was another great year and I´m thankful for so many things... first of all my family. Guess my hubby is the best one a girl could ask for and those kids... oh my... I have no words for our enchanting kids. We love love love them so much!

My parents... who had a good year too and were supporting us really a lot! So it´s time to say Thank You too! And my mother-in-law who is caring for our children too and who had enabled us some cool evenings out and about!

Grateful for my lovely friends, for my beautiful home and my dream job! 

All in all I can say life could not be better!

Visiting great-grandmother... had a cosy afternoon together

Home again we had dinner together, were watching tv with my parents after the kids had gone to bed and seeing the fireworks at midnight! Such a bright night!


I´m not sure if you all know that I love traditions? Just in case you don´t know... I will tell you! Taking pics year after year and compare them is so much fun and even it turns out pretty exhausting it is totally worth it!

So before you check out my beautiful babies this year take at look at 2012 and 2013 and be as astonished as I am when I see how much they changed within the few years! I hardly come along! 


Thank you my lovely ones for every day together with you... thank you for love and laughter... joy and happiness!

I love you with every beat of my heart and thank you...

for being mine!

Mama
R.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016