Dienstag, 17. September 2013

236/365 - 24. August 2013

2nd Birthday celebrations get started


It was such a joy to see Miss Lina with this yummy cupcake. She is not the biggest eater at all and so I´m truly happy even when she is nibbling heartly.


This girl of mine is still nursing with great passion and I still love those quite moments only belonging to us. When she is cuddling in my lap she is still and relaxed, totally enjoying and taking a break.

Whe Lina is in high spirits, sad, tired or hurt this is the best way to calm her down and energize.


Max asked a lot if it was only Lina´s birthday and when it would be his turn. I told him he has to wait until November and he was totally fine with this answer. We also had a talk about the decoration for his big day as I try to - really - avoid the obligate car one. I made different suggestions eg dinosaurs and he liked it. 

So I said: "Ok Max. So you want dinosaurs for your birthday? Can I make it?"
Max: "No mama... cars of course!"

Hmm?


Love,

Mama

1 Kommentar:

  1. I just can't believe L is going to be two! That means my little guys will be soon too:( She is such a lovely little sunbeam and I'm sure you are so thankful to have her in your life:) xoxox

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016