Montag, 23. September 2013

238/365 - 26. August 2013

My little princess´ 2nd Birthday!

 Nothing compares to the feeling of pride a parent has when he watches the baby grow up so wonderfully into a so great and lovely child!


This seems so unreal that your first wonderful birthday was already one year ago and your quick birth even one year more. 

Every little detail about your arrival is still in my mind and gives me the warmest feelings when I think about it. You make us happy every single day and I can not attach with words how blessed we feel to have you in our lives.

Your second birthday party had a  motto again and like you wanted it to be, we made this Monsters Inc. Party for our girl. When you first saw them on tv you were thrilled right away and fell in love with Sully, Mike and Boo at once. So... of course... even when it sounds a bit weird... you got your monsters for your day.

The decoration was quite costly as I didn´t want to miss anything. Fortunately I will not have to spend a lot for the following birthdays because the basic decoration was the most expensive one. So I had to find several platters, a beverage dispenser made of glass and lots of tiny bowls.

But if you want to take a look at the little details you can check out Lina´s extensive birthday post - Lina is two!


Max was very happy about the little gift we had for him too. Of course I don´t want this to be the norm that the other child gets presents as well... but I think I just made an exception this time, ha!
 

First I wanted to make the number "two" for her 2nd birthday but due to the fact that everything was so busy, stressful and exhausting I decided to make a banana sheet cake.... and it was so yummy!


I was unhappy about our photos this time and it was difficult to choose some really good ones. The lighting of the candles is such a dark one and turned out very bad. This is unfortunatly the only family portrait too as we didn´t have time to take some before the party started. 

Anyway... I think I have to reorganize this party thing the upcoming times as I can´t stand this special daysg being so fussy. I want to spend time with my children and not decorating and cleaning most of the day.


A little glimpse into our living room... eight children in high spirits... fortunately there is no sound in photos, haha!
 


LOvE yOu, sweet babygirl!

No matter how many Birthdays come and go... 
you will always be my little princess!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Happy birthday Lina! I can't believe you are two already!

    You did a wonderful job on her party, it turned out lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016