Sonntag, 29. September 2013

245/365 - 02. September 2013

First day at work

The last four years were everything I always dreamed of. I got everything I always dreamed of.

Baby Max was born in November 2009 and waiting for him was the hardest thing I could imagine. Being a mother has always been my only desire and I felt incomplete without a baby.

If you want to check out my boy´s birth you can read about it here


Less than two years later - August 2011 - our princess Lina surprised us with her plan joining our family.


Going back to work one day was always on my mind but that this day would come that quick... incredible.

Anyway... I enjoy being back at hospital, caring for my pregnant women, the new mamas and so very fresh and yummy babys. Pregnancy, birth and babies bring joy to my life likewise. 

But going to the rooms were my babies were born, were I got to know them and spent the luckies moments of those first days was wonderful and a bit teary equally. I remember the feelings I had, I remember every single detail, I still remember all the smells and will remember how blissed I felt for the rest of my life.

All my love belongs to you and our family,

Mama

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016