Donnerstag, 10. Oktober 2013

252/365 - 09. September 2013

Kindergarden

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! My boy is in kindergarden now.

I´m proud, sad, happy, nervous,excited... all together.
Max is not amused and full of anticipation... all together.
Lina is delighted as she thinks she is allowed to go too. Awww!


So we made a little collection of photos very early in the morning - we were pretty late, of course - and Max was not really in the mood to sit and stand still. Poor guy with a mama who can be very annoying when she thinks pics are totally necessary.

I guess that´s the reason his smile is perfectly natural.


We all together - the four of us and the grandparents - took our big boy to the kindergarden. He already knew to have the place with the snowman and wanted me to take off his shoes and jacket. It was such a weird situation as I could not classify the behaviour Max had. He was thrilled and restrained, totally close to me and curious to find all new toys and the other children.

I think he was torn too.  I took the time to stay with him while the family was leaving to go to the playground with Lina. I tried to say goodbye to my love and let him alone with the cement mixer he found.

I told Doris I would leave and went out quickly after I kissed Max goodbye. She told me not to come back even when I would hear him cry.

Then the little drama started. I stood in the corridor and heard my baby crying. It was truly bad! I had to fight wether to go back or not but I was told to stay away.

Otherwise he would know to get me back with enough tears.


We decided to let him there for two hours and just in case he would not calm down and stay sad they would call me earlier. I looked on my mobile phone every few minutes as I could not believe he might have fun!?

So when I came back to pick him up I found him sitting calmly and enjoying his snacks. My heart was bursting with joy to see him this way. Max was smiling beyond words when he saw me walking in. Those open arms and cuddles were the reward.

Afterwards we went to the garden for a few moments just to show everything to him. He was strolling through the grounds on his own and obviously checking out what to grab the next times, ha!


When I asked him if he liked it and if he wanted to go there again he shortly answered with "YES!". Puh!


Proud mama here

2 Kommentare:

  1. What a big boy!!! I am so proud of him (and you mama)! I can't imagine that day and am glad I have a little time before it's my Riggs! xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh our big big boy and like always cute pics, kisses Tati

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016