Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2013

268/366 - 25. September 2013

Appointment

Lina is definitely not thrilled going to the doctor´s. First I thought she was a bit defiant and whining on account of every touch but then we all recognized that she was really... scared. 
From this moment on I was not longer nervous because of the fuss but felt so very sorry for my baby. 

The thing I´m most thankful for, is our lovely doctor. She takes so much time to explain every detail to Lina, tries to include the white bear into the inspections and let her take all the stuff she needs to examine her.This is for a moment taking lots of fear from my girl but a moment later she is crying the sadest tears again. Always searching for mama´s eyes saying "Mama!". This is truly heartbreaking!

Fortunately we didn´t have to get a shot this time and so everything ended up pretty quiet. Lina played some games with Dr. M too. This was the fun part of course as Missy was very proud of her abilities. Too cute!


 Love this photo... shows so lovely how important it is to give time!


Picking up my boy from kindergarden is such a joy... and like you can see... he can hardly be quiet as there is so much to tell mama about the varied morning! 


Love,

Mama

1 Kommentar:

  1. poor little Lina, I know just what you mean about that sad call for mama and searching for your eyes, it breaks my heart when Riggs does that and I can't necessarily help him (like at the Chiropractor - how to explain that it's good for them even if it doesn't seem like it in the moment?!).

    Max is such a sweetie!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016