Donnerstag, 10. Oktober 2013

253/365 - 10.September 2013

Different morning

Everything has changed since my boy is out in the morning... and when he leaves with such a happy face everything is fine for us.


I stayed with him a while because he told me yesterday he would love to show me the wooden ball tracks they have in kindergarden.

... and when I told him I had to leave he kissed me and told me "You come at the same time like yesterday!?" 

"Yes, honey... I will be here the same time! I love you!"
 

Spending the mornings alone with Miss Lina is so so fun. I love observing her playing independently and showing every accomplishment to me. 

I can both get my accumulated stuff done and play with her the other time. She is balanced and easy-going. 

Love this little princess beyond words!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Max is such a big boy! So handsome!

    Love that little Lina too, I wish I had her cozy tights and boots!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016