Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013

041/365 - 10. February 2013

Carnival

My darlings already have their second time on Fasching together. Last year my boy was more a baby than a toddler and Miss L. was just a few months. Nevertheless we put them into costumes and went to town... astonished boy on daddy´s shoulders and girl in the wrap.

Unfortunately we couldn´t go there this year because I didn´t want to overexert myself too much as I was only recently feeling a bit better. But there is a children´s costume party taking place near our home every year...

My Max changed into the cutest firefighter ever and Missy became a most adorable ladybug... 

You two make my heart burst with love and happiness!




Before we left, omi was asked to take some pics of the four of us which turned out pretty difficult. Lina was not in the mood to look at the camera as she was too tired and annoyed and Max could not look at the camera as he tirelessly screamed "Too bright the sun!". 
We walked in the shade and did quickly...


Taking photos at the party was not easy... there were so many children running around wildly and playing games. It was a challenge to get my children´s faces ...

Dancing Lina
Protective Brother
When we arrived, Lina left my arms at once and went straight into the fuss... unlike Max who wanted to stay with mama and papa. I told him to join the others and play with them but he refused...

... until I begged him to go forward, to protect and take care of his babysister. Guess who didn´t even hesitate one second! This is the way you want a big brother to be, isn´t it!?

I adore you,

Mama

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016