Sonntag, 24. Februar 2013

051/365 - 20. February 2013

Tired


Sometimes you wake up, shortly after having fallen asleep... just for another round on the boobies, for more hugs and kisses from mama... then you look like this. On the one hand I´m sometimes annoyed to have to get up again from the sofa after a long day but then I come into your room, I smell you, I see you and I feel you... and I´m reconciled!

I love you so my princess


Daddy or I pick you up from your bed before we go to sleep... to bring you to the toilet. I´m sure you never ever realize anything, although you tell me when you are finished and you always consist on "cleanliness"... but everything with closed eyes!

You make my heart melt, my precious son!

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love this post - I remember my parents picking me up from where I fell asleep and carrying me to the bathroom first and then to bed, such good memories of being loved and cared for! And Riggs sometimes does the same thing as Lina, waking shortly after going to bed from some mama milk, I usually feel the same way as you, and then when I feel his warm little body just needing me I am so happy to be there nursing him <3 xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016