Sonntag, 17. Februar 2013

047/365 - 16. February 2013

Out and about

Finally... we took the children and went for an extensive walk in the sun glittering snow. It was really warm and so we spent long time en route.
I don´t look great on the pics because the last weeks did consume a lot of my appearance... hope to return to my wellbeing soon!

Lina did enjoy the snack in the sun... 


I´m so happy about the fact that I´m able to move without any pain and that I can play with my kids again...



First Max wanted to go home again because it was "far too bright". So daddy did share his glasses and so fortunately my boy stayed with us...


When we were home again hubby opened the big doors on the ground floor to let some fresh air in... and recognized that it was so very warm on our terrace. So we went outside, sat on the nearly "hot" floor midst the snow. Max and LIna ran around wildly and got a good foretaste how awesome the spring will be...


In the afternoon Max went sledging with daddy and some friends... so we all had such a super day together... it was highest time!


But I think Max was pretty happy to be home in the evening as he has never ever been that cold in his whole life... poor boy!

I love you so much,

Mama

4 Kommentare:

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling well again! And happy to see that you can still breastfeed, too. (Those are some awesome tights that you have on!)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That breastfeeding in the snow photo is awesome!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So lovely to see you smiling again after being so sick. There are so much love in these photos. Breastfeeding in the snow is an amazing commitment too :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, look at all that gorgeous snow, gosh I would love to play in that! Like the others, I'm impressed with breastfeeding in the snow, that has got to be cold! Great photos of you guys having fun in the snow, I love the ones of you swinging Lina, so cute!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016