Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2017

10. August 2016

First outfit

Oh how much I enjoyed the cuddles with my naked baby (of course I still do, ha!)! But due to the fact that we got up from bed from time to time to have lunch or dinner with the family... Leo got his first clothes!


He loves hanging out in the hammock...
This big sis... the best one could have

Big brother... touching the little one very gingerly
My three... oh my... it´s pretty funny to see how different the big ones are together with the newborn. Miss Lina is handling the baby with self-evidence, carefully (sometimes not so) and is a l w a y s touching him and trying to pick him up.
Max is a bit more restrained but very gentle and caressing. He prefers to watch the baby and to kiss the forehead. To hold Leo is nothing he would demand...

But seeing them together makes my heart burst with love...
it´s everything I always wished for!
I could not be more happy, proud and thankful!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016