Dienstag, 28. Februar 2017

14. August 2016

Minimundus... first trip as a family of five

In the morning we decided to have some cool family time this sunday as the kids had to be veeeeery patient these days. I tried to keep in bed with my new arrival and the kids were playing with daddy or the grandparents. 

They just came to our sleeping room when Leo was awake to give him cuddles and kisses and to watch their new babybrother. I was really happy to see them together and to see how much they loved him already. 
Max and Lina had always been a dreamteam for me/for all of us as they somehow grew up together... although Max is (wee) 21 months older. I hoped they would accept and love their sibling as they love each other... and they do! #grateful#


Out and about








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016