Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2017

2. August 2016

Pyramidenkogel

Decided to climb the stairs of our highest viewing point to make the contractions last and get stronger. Many times a day I think I´m going into labor but moments later they stop. Pretty frustrating...

Hubby doesn´t like to see me sad so he is very keen on making me smile. Taking me out and having other thoughts. I would enjoy the last days of this pregnancy much more when I could be sure my looooooooonged homebirth would be possible. Going to the hospital is the worst thought these days. I even refused to register when being 38 weeks pregnant. 

I trust my baby... it will choose the best for both of us!


So funny how heavily I was breathing bringing this huge baby bump all the way up...


Sent some of these pics to my midwife... I´m lol... she wrote back, hahahahaha!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016