Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2017

9. August 2016

Childbed

These days are so precious to me. I soak up every move, every sound, facial expression and gesturing. I don´t want to miss anything... and so I was very strict in saying no to visitors. My family is here and this is exactly what I want and need.



There were two people who came over to welcome Leo but this was a pleasure to me. My lovely friend who is with me for an eternity (I don´t know how long but she does... she even knows the exact date I guess, haha!) and my mother in law who was a big support during this pregnancy as well.


To cuddle this fresh bundle of joy is so wonderful for everyone I guess... and to see how much love he gets is even more wonderful to me... and makes me grateful!
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016