Dienstag, 14. Februar 2017

31. July 2016

Amthof Feldkirchen

Called my midwife this morning to tell her that I was increasingly getting nervous. I was 6 days pass my due date. Those thoughts were really new for me as Max was 12 days earlier - unfortunately induced and Lina was one single day late.

This time was bit different due to the fact we were so much hoping for a homebirth and it would only be possible till August the 7th. I know that babies are making their own birth dates but it´s hard when you are simply not allowed to wait as long as you want.

So I was told to go out and to have other thoughts. Not to think about the dates, the hospital, the regulations and what might come in the worst case.
I felt blessed to hear her encouraging words and afterwards I could really enjoy the time out with my loved ones. I felt contractions every 20 minutes but just for 15-30 seconds... too short. It was depressing every time the contractions stopped... funny as they were painful, ha!

Little baby... please join us... but take your time anyway! We are waiting, haha!







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

07. November 2016