Montag, 1. Oktober 2012

275/366 - 01. October 2012

World Breastfeeding Week

Oh... how I love to look down and see my babygirl snuggled close to me and nurse. It was definitely one of the hardest this to let my big Max wean. Fortunately it was no problem for him but I had to struggle a while...

Now I try hard not to think about the end of the nursing relationship between Lina and me... no... I can not understand why a mama could not want this... 


Max wanted to cuddle with me so very much after Lina went away... contently. He is so so sweet when he is demanding for Love! ... and there is nothing better than giving him this Love!

 
You my babies are just the best... I could freak out because of the love I feel for you two!

3 Kommentare:

  1. I'm so glad that you get to enjoy the breastfeeding relationship you have. Not all mamas are lucky enough to be able to do it!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh I know Erin... but I think of the mamas who want to stay independent or have other weird arguments and not even try! So sorry that it didn't work for you... but look at Miss V... I'm sure she is getting her amount of hugs... such a happy sweet girl!

      Löschen
  2. Your post made me cry. I love nursing my sweet babies. My husband and I were just talking this morning about how it is so much more than nutrition. It's about the special bonding and emotional attachment that develops. It's about communicating to that sweet baby that they have value and that they are immensely loved. Nursing just amazes me in every way and I am so grateful that I have been able to breastfeed my little ones.

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016