Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2012

278/366 - 04. October 2012

Playpen

Fortunately I put Lina regularly into her area. She loves being inside and is playing so calmly every day. For a while now I watch her laying down when she becomes tired and then she is relaxed... until I take her out and nurse her to sleep!


Max and Lina are best friends now... he is so very lovely to his sister, tells her what she should or shouldn´t do, helps her when she is struggling with something, tells her "Great Lina!" to encourage her, he says "please" and "thank you" like he always does... all those little things together are so wondeful (and often funny) to observe... 

Of course I have to confess that there are times as well when Miss L. is annoying him incredibly... with her demanding, impatient or intrusive behaviour. He is pushing her away then... but much more lovingly than some time ago. I hope so very much that this is going to stay like this!

My babygirl has the best big brother in the world... I´m so very happy for her!


Love,

Mama

2 Kommentare:

  1. Great photos! I love that angle of Lina, with all the toys. And the colors and books and toys in the second photo are so happy looking. It's great that Max is becoming more patient with Lina, and that Lina gets to benefit from having such an involved brother.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the top photo, I love how babies get themselves in such funny positions! So so sweet that Max is becoming such a good big brother :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016