Montag, 8. Oktober 2012

282/366 - 08. October 2012

New flatmate :-)

My sweet darling gave me a new DSLR as a gift yesterday... oh yes... I was blown away... was so very much looking forward to getting one! So today I tried it out... tried to find the different settings out and to make myself familiar with this beautiful piece :-) 

Thank you hubby... you are the bestest!


My wonderful girl... every pic of you is most beautiful because it shows your adorable face... I love you so!
 


My boy... fortunately it started getting easier to make pics of you... you are joining in much more and going along with mama´s ideas... thank you enchanting darling!



Isn´t this a gorgeous gift? ... Oh M... you made me happy!




Making photos with my new camera is great fun indeed... hope my skills will improve very soon and I will be able to present some awesome photographs for the future!

Love,

Mama

3 Kommentare:

  1. Oh my goodness! Another lucky mumma. What a gorgeous couple of babes you have! Those eyes! Beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wow, aren't you a lucky girl. Love those last shots of you, gorgeous girl.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, the photos are sooo beautiful, the kids are gorgeous as ever, and you look very smart and awesome! Many kisses to you all, Omi Irmy

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016