Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012

302/366 - 28. October 2012

Very first snow

After waking up, the children discovered the snow fallen during the night. they were staring right out of the window and were so fascinated. Good daddy was going outside at once bringing them a cup of fresh snow to lick... eeek!


Then we all went outside to enjoy the... unfortunately little amount of white beauty. Max would have loved to build a snowmen... but I´m sure this will be possible the next weeks!


Lina liked the snow a lot... althoug she had little troubles to move with the thick clothes and big shoes!


Such a wonderful Sunday,

Love,

Mama

3 Kommentare:

  1. Do you live in Finland, Maxima,if I remember right?
    I see you had lot of fun playing outside with the snow!!!
    Today, we only had lots of rain, but it's ok!!!
    My husband and I ,also, love the snow!!i love skiing and he loves skateboarding! It's a bit early for Greece to have snow, yet, so we are being patient and wait !
    (Can't help writing a..... whole 'letter' every time I leave a comment, sorry about that! :))

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ah! The first snow of the year! I can't believe your seasons move so quickly there. I love Lina's pink fuzzy hat. I hope that Max gets to build that snowman soon :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These are all such fun shots filled with joy. I love all the beautiful smiles and happiness. So cute to capture Lina's first taste of snow and Max looks adorable in that bright green!

    AntwortenLöschen

07. November 2016